- Walk through the Aqueduct Street (Rua do Cano).
- Visit the Roman Temple area, and go inside the Lóios Chapel.
- Go down the 5 de Outubro Street and visit the store “Monte Sobro”. At the same street, further down, find the “Alforge”.
- Go to the market on Saturday or Sunday in the morning and chat with the local farmers.
- Have a “queijada de Évora” – cottage cheese cake.
- Taste a conventual “pastel de nata” at the Camões pastry.
- Take the kids to the park.
- Eat some snails with toasts at the end of the day.
- Visit the “Oficina da Terra” store, nearby the “Praça do Sertório”.
WALKING ALONG THE AQUEDUCT
Dive in the countryside. Discover beautiful houses, small farms, sheep, cows and horses, aromatic herbs, olive and cork trees. With or without guide, just do it.